Virtual Learning Academies & Online Private Schools
Among K12’s range of high-quality education options are three outstanding, tuition-based online private schools. K12 International Academy, The Keystone School, and The George Washington University Online High School are fully accredited, tuition-based, and highly flexible—offering multiple start dates throughout the school year. All offer:
- Full-time enrollment for a diploma
- Individual course enrollment to provide families a variety of options and flexibility
- Industry-leading online curriculum, including support from teachers
- Academic counselors and coaches to help students succeed
For students around the world seeking an excellent, well-rounded education, this school provides outstanding curriculum and varied levels of support. The school's key benefits include:
- Individualized Learning Plan options for students
- Exceptional learning experiences using K12's award-winning curriculum
- Specialized instructional opportunities to meet the needs of diverse learners
- A robust support team: teachers, academic coaches, college counselors, and admissions advisors
- College and career planning for Full-time students
- The Destinations Career Program, so students can be ready for work and college
- A vibrant international student body
- Full-time or individual course enrollment; year-round start dates
- for students entering 9th grade with 3.0 GPA and family financial need.
Additionally, many K12 International Academy courses can be used for NCAA athletic eligibility.
To learn more, visit website.
A Flexible Approach
For independent learners worldwide who seek a highly flexible education, this trusted school has 40 years of experience in online learning. Offering students and parents maximum flexibility for a variety of academic and scheduling needs, the key benefits of this school include:
- Choice in curriculum structure and student's level of interaction with teachers
- 170+ self-paced courses with teacher support when needed
- Multiple course levels and types, including core, AP(R), credit recovery, electives, and world language
- Print and online format options for some high school courses
- Full-time and individual course enrollment; start anytime of the year
- An Adult Learning Program in which students age 19 and older can earn a high school diploma
To learn more, visit .
A Holistic Approach
For highly motivated students who seek an extraordinary college preparatory experience, this premier online school—in partnership with the renowned George Washington University—features the best aspects of a brick-and-mortar private school in an online setting. Offering a holistic approach to education, the school's key benefits include
- small class sizes with a high level of personal attention,
- advanced levels of K12 curriculum with instruction from teachers,
- personalized college counseling,
- a unique leadership training program available in no other school,
- learning opportunities beyond the classroom: travel and community service,
- full-time and individual AP(R) course enrollment, and
- fall and spring term start dates.
To learn more, visit .